it was becoming an obsession... but now i've found a cure: mixed metal jewelry. hallelujah! there is something about the contrast of different shades and patinas of metal that has that exotic, worldly, bohemian feel. and even better, for obsessive-compulsive types like myself, it matches everything!
right now i'm totally craving braided chains, ethnic-inspired bangles, and matte finish drops in a spectrum of silver, gold, pewter and bronze tones. here are my picks... hope you like them!
clockwise from top left:
1. braided chain earrings, $28 from urban outfitters
2. dip dye chain effect necklace, $16.10 from asos
3. fern pendant necklace, $68 from tessa kemp jewelry
4. tribal bangle set, $5.80 from forever 21
5. perfect little pieces necklace, $34 from local library
6. set of three printed bangles, $11.56 from asos
7. trio stacking rings, $30 from tickle bean