... the happiest of holidays, from my nest to yours! hope you all have a very merry christmas, filled with warmth, laughter, and good cheer... see you again in the new year!
1. colorful japanese tape with a cute wooden dispenser - perfect for crafty gals! from west elm, $8.
2. toxin-free nail polish in a festive hue. from butter london, $14.
3. a pair of sparkly studs - sure to come out for new year's eve! by tiny galaxies, $47.
4. a delicately scented lip balm that does double duty as a moisturizer. from anthropologie, $8.
5. this miniature calendar with its tiny easel is simply adorable! by kitty rogers, $16.
the future perfect just might be my new favorite place to window shop online.
zig zag poufs by donna wilson for scp, $365.
crayon rings by timothy liles, $50.
one color subway map by triboro, $110.
trip trumeau chest of drawers by selab for seletti, $1,054.
this is for you by rob ryan is a gorgeous, romantic book of papercuts that would make a lovely gift for the one who holds your heart. the book, published by chronicle books, is a powerful combination of poetry, graphic novel, and museum-quality art... but at its heart, it's a simple yet timeless tale of love.
mister rob also has a fantastic etsy shop featuring prints, ceramic tiles, scarves, and more... all featuring his beautiful artwork.
every girl needs a great pair of ballet flats in their closet... the ridiculous selection of fresh color combos, fun patterns, and metallic accents at french sole makes it impossible to choose just one!