so, without further ado... for those of you looking for the perfect gift on a tight budget... here are my favorite holiday gift picks for under $25.
clockwise from top left:
1. if you can't afford the real thing, try looking for prints of original artwork. this fun and unique 8x10 print of a mixed media painting is only $20, from nancytobin
2. this girly wrist cuff in shades of mocha and rose has a vintage-inspired look. so lovely! $24, from deciduous soul
3. another gorgeous print... this one features abstract blooms silkscreened in a muted, neutral palette. $16, from leah duncan
4. this little faux bois pot would make a perfect planter or pencil cup. a steal at $15, from ollyw82
5. for the sweet tooth on your list, a batch of handmade espresso caramels sprinkled with fleur de sel for that sweet-salty combination. several other yummy flavors are also available. $7.50, from la bella caramella
1. gorgeous mossy green teardrop earrings made from porcelain. a classic, elegant pair of earrings that will look great with everything. $18, from sofia masri
2. your giftee will never use another ziplock bag again! instead, they will pack their lunch in style with this set of 4 reusable fabric snack bags. $20, from plum creek mercantile
3. these mini sugar scrubs are adorable, the scents sound divine (my pick is cinnamon snowflakes) - and at this price, you can sample them all! $4, from savor
4. my favorite pick of the bunch, a set of blue flocked damask notecards made from recycled vintage wallpaper. pretty and earth friendly! $10, from paper hill
5. set of 3 randomly chosen buttons, each featuring a different abstract design - made from recycled security envelopes. these would make a great stocking stuffer! $6, from sweetie pie
hope you liked my under $25 picks... stay tuned for the next round, handmade gifts under $50!