4.22.2009

my latest obsession... jewelry by marquis & camus

i am completely head over heels for these gorgeous, victorian-inspired pieces by marquis & camus.  i just love how they combine different materials... layers and layers of draped chain, vintage lace collars, european grosgrain ribbon, silk covered buttons, chandelier crystals... i am totally drooling over here!  these particular pieces are currently on sale for 30% - 50% off, but of course they are still way out of my price range.  but a girl can dream, right?


xoxo,
lesley

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Oh...how incredible these pieces would look accompanied with a dress by the designer Ghost!
Love them...great finds.
Char

We Blog Artists said...

Ok...so I thn go to double check that the label Ghost still exists...it`s changed SO much I feel embarressed I even mentioned it.
This is what their clothes used to look like: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NUbPhaVyuGs/SMhP0HvMOLI/AAAAAAAACXs/bfUfkxl-skM/s400/Jill+Stuart2.JPG
I still love the necklaces!
Char

Unknown said...

Those are so darling.