so, as per the rules... here are seven random things about me:
1. i was in an a cappella group in college (dork!)... and that's how i met my hubby! we still love singing and making music together.
2. my best friend and i met on the school bus on the first day of kindergarten... we have now been friends for 20 years :)
3. i grew up in new jersey, and i always wanted to live in new york city. i fulfilled that dream when i moved to brooklyn with two friends and went to f.i.t. to study fashion design. i dropped out a couple months later when i realized it wasn't for me, but it was a really great life experience and i'm glad i did it.
4. i've worn contacts since i was in eighth grade... i really can't see anything without them, and i can't stand wearing glasses (strangely, though... i am wearing my glasses right now!).
5. i love cooking, baking, and making my home look pretty... and i secretly (okay, maybe not so secretly) want to be the next martha stewart.
6. i've never played on an organized sports team in my entire life... that includes elementary school... unless you count dance (which i don't!).
7. i love tea... i always drink at least one cup every day. i think coffee is gross. i wish i was british!
okay... now i'm passing it on! i am tagging:
here are the rules:
*link to the person who tagged you
*post the rules on your blog
*write seven random things about yourself
*tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them
*let each person know they've been tagged
p.s. it's snowing right now! yay!