clockwise from top left:
1. this clever journal has a hole punched through its center; a rubber band threaded through the hole is attached to the end of a pencil, ensuring you always have something to write or draw with! $30, from affa
2. this is one of the prettiest handmade books i've ever seen. it is made from recycled paper and bits of vintage lace, all tied up with pink satin ribbon. $30, from nuvonova
3. these sketchbooks are individually painted with watercolors and hand stitched with bookbinding string. a work of art to hold your works of art. $10, from whimsiology
4. the crafter that made this book says, "this is not the sort of book where you need to start at the beginning, just flick through until you find a page that seems right." i love the organic approach and the array of different colored papers. $12.50, from hms design
5. the girly, lacy pattern on this sketchbook makes me swoon, and the ribbon detail is adorable. an added bonus: the pages are made from recycled scraps from a paper mill near the artist's house. and it's on sale! it doesn't get much better than that. $7, from oh mandie
the last two lovelies are headed my way, courtesy of space dog studios... i am so excited for them to arrive so i can start filling them with sketches, ideas, and inspiration!