10.12.2011

pink paint.



{photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}

i recently borrowed an issue of house beautiful magazine from my mom that had a whole section on decorating with pink. now, i can't get all those gorgeous pink interiors out of my head!

i love the idea of orchid pink, almost verging on lilac, walls. paired with crisp white trim and taupey-grey accents, i think it could be so beautiful and sophisticated... dare i say even a bit parisian?

what do you think... are you brave enough take the plunge and decorate with pink? and how do i convince my husband that we need a pink room in our house?

4 comments:

Robin said...

hmmm... how do you convince me? maybe if we have a little girl, or if you just paint while i'm not looking?

Erin Lian said...

I love pink!! I really would like pink with black furniture in my room :) <3

Joyce said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE pink!!

brittany - moccasin run said...

i love this pink on the walls! my boyfriend would NEVER go for it tho :(

brittany

prettylittlevintage