if i've been absent from my blog lately, it's because i've got vacation on the brain... i'm leaving for a (much needed) two-week beach holiday with the fam this saturday. since i can't seem to focus on anything else, i decided to dedicate a few posts to beach fashion :)
as any woman who doesn't fall into the sports illustrated swimsuit model category knows, finding a bathing suit you actually want to wear in public can be torture. i've rounded up some of the chicest, most flattering one-piece suits on the web... hopefully you'll find one that works for you!
1. a graphic-print tank by we are handsome is softened a feminine ruffle at the neckline. from net-a-porter.
2. this ditsy floral print suit with side cutouts is the perfect balance of sweet and sexy. by free people.
3. ahoy! i love the retro styling and nautical details of this one-piece by red or dead. from asos.
4. tribal prints are super hot right now, and the bright color and flattering cut of this robin piccone suit will work on almost any figure. from nordstrom.
5. it doesn't get much more chic than a signature missoni-print swimsuit. even if you're vacationing on the jersey shore (like i am), you'll feel like you're in saint-tropez! from net-a-porter.
6. i love the sporty/sexy vibe of this striped, button-detailed monokini. by quiksilver.
7. this star-printed tank by river island is simple and whimsical. from asos.
8. a seersucker halter nails the breezy, summer-in-the-hamptons look. by j. crew.