how is it that i've only just discovered the paris apartment? it's like this website was made just for me... filled to the brim with perfectly french vintage finds to feather your nest. i'm daydreaming of my own paris apartment, located on the banks of the seine and furnished with these amazingly chic finds...
1. this lighted cinéma sign adds drama and an artsy flair.
2. a candy-striped, mirrored dresser holds all my wardrobe essentials.
3. this vintage folding table is a chic solution for small spaces.
4. an ornate, luxurious daybed makes for a glamorous setting.
5. i don't smoke, but this collection of vintage ashtrays is too good to pass up.