7.13.2010

home inspiration . . . egg press + fifi mandirac


i just love the juicy colors and bold prints of these chic gift wrap sheets from egg press.

though they would definitely do a great job sprucing up your presents, i'm envisioning another life for them in home decor. i think they'd look fab as an improvised patchwork wallpaper, à la french designer and stylist fifi mandirac!


{images from decor8}

what do you think? would you try the patchwork wallpaper look in your home? how else would you use these fun gift wrap sheets?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow I just love this!!! I could definitely see wallpapering with this stuff. I also have a little end table with a single drawer. I would love to decoupage it with these!!

- Lindsay

Joyce said...

How about a different paper for each stair riser? Would look good for my back staircase!

lesley said...

ooh, great ideas! keep the inspiration flowing :)

xoxo,
lesley

Robin said...

they would make a mean book cover if somebody wanted to be the coolest kid in school...

Valerie Shultz said...

I love that! I would so do that if it fit in my home.