9.19.2011

whisk me away to paris...

{montmartre view photo available from my etsy shop}


i'm off to paris for the week... i've been looking forward to this trip all year, and finally it's here!

i can't wait to stroll along the seine hand in hand with my husband, eat macarons in the jardin du luxembourg, and rummage through the beautiful old junk at les puces. i'm bringing along my new camera and my trusty netbook, so i hope to be able to post some highlights from abroad.

au revoir, mes amis!

3 comments:

brittany - moccasin run said...

so jealous! i have never been to anywhere in euprope :( have so much fun and take tons of photos!!

brittany

prettylittlevintage

Joyce said...

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL time in Paris!

Erin Lian said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time! Happy Anniversary!
<3