11.26.2010

black friday - cyber monday SALE!


head over to my etsy shop for a great deal to kick off the holiday season!

between today and monday, every item in my shop is 10% off!

plus, buy 3 or more photos between now and december 15th and i'll include an additional photo for free! everyone loves surprises... your free gift will be chosen at random by me :)

while everyone else is battling it out at the mall for the same old gifts, you can get unique, affordable art for everyone on your list without leaving home... but hurry, the sale only lasts til cyber monday!

2 comments:

thefinaltouch said...

Thank you for your lovely comment!! I just adore this images.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

So gorgeous - I just realized there is a mother of pearl bird in the top photo - LOVE!!! Good Luck!